Submit Your Blogs/ Articles/ Guest Post
We at Online Training Center, encourage all professionals to share their thoughts, experiences, lessons learned and trends in their respective fields. Anyone can be a contributor. But we do not publish just any random thing! Before sending us your article pitches, take a look at our contributor guidelines to get an idea about what we’re looking for.
Guidelines To Follow – DO’s
- Write unique and quality content that appeals to the interests of your target audience. Maintain a word count of more than 1000 words. Write interesting and clear headlines.
- Thoroughly Grammatically checked content with spelling mistake will be much appreciated.
- Content should be purely informational. The content must insightful and worth reading. Generic articles will be rejected.
- Minimum two relevant HD image is appreciated.
- Topic chosen should be related to our niche.
What is not allowed or will not likely to be accepted– DONT’s
1. Endorsements for your company, product or service will not be accepted( we have separate rules for those, contact us)
2. PLAGIARISM. We follow a zero-tolerance policy for plagiarized content. Do not attempt to copy content or ideas from authors or sources without permission.
3. Links can be used only to refer a resource/article/news/blog/case study/book/research material, for further reading.
4. No direct links to company home pages or product pages are allowed. However, links to relevant blog posts within a company domain can be used.
Our content team will review your post and determine where it fits with our standards and editorial calendar. We may ask you to make edits if needed. When the article is published, you’ll be notified with the link to the published article. Reach at- email@example.com
Keep in mind that due to the large number of article pitches we receive, we may not be able to respond to each inquiry immediately.